104 S. Church Ave., Mulberry FL 33860
Office: (863) 425-1125
Monday - Thursday 8 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Friday 8 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Effective November 10, 2014 the City of Mulberry will offer Online Bill Pay as a method of paying utility bills. Most major credit cards are accepted. Visit our online payment center to view additional payment methods. Please be aware that since credit card companies charge the City for each transaction, whether they are made online, by phone or in person, these fees will be passed on to the customer. E-check payments may be made through this method as well.
- $1.00-$100: $3.00 (minimum charge)
- $100-$150: $4.50
- $150-$200: $6.00
- Add $1.50 per additional $50
- Residential: $17.53/per home per pickup for garbage and recycling and Commercial Can $43.79
- Commercial Front Load 2 yd, 4 yd, 6 yd and 8 yd. $7.88/cubic yd.
- Roll off containers $250/haul (plus disposal)
The water bill consists of water, sewer, and garbage and is billed for use. Billings are from the middle of one month to the middle of the following month. Meters are read around the 13th of the month and bills are computed and printed after the 25th of each month. Bills are due when received and are considered late after the 15th of the month. If payment is not received by close of business on the due date, a late fee of $10.00 or 10% of the outstanding balance (whichever is greater) will be applied to the account on the business day following the due date, usually the 16th of the month. If you plan to pay by phone you must call (844) 463-8914 in order for your payment to be processed. The City advises that pay your bill well before the end of the business day on the 15th as your call may not get through in time due to the increased number of last minute calls occurring on a cut-off day
If you experience a service interruption due to a delinquent account after normal business hours, payment is required in addition to a $55.00 reconnection fee which will be added to the account at time of interruption. Payment is applied the next business day. Reconnections occur Monday through Friday during normal business hours only.
Effective November 10, 2014 – You may use any of the following methods to pay your bill:
- BY MAIL: City of Mulberry - PO Box 707, Mulberry, FL 33860
- IN PERSON: City Hall Lobby - 104 S. Church St., Mulberry, FL 33860
- AUTO PAY: Please contact Customer Service for this method at no charge to the customer.
- DROP OFF AFTER HOURS: Use the drop box in the parking lot of City Hall (Credited next business day). Do not place CASH in the Drop Box.
- BY PHONE: Call (844) 463-8914 and follow the instructions. (Credit Card fees apply)
- ONLINE PAYMENT: Click Online Bill Pay. (Credit Card fees apply)
Residents living within the city limits of Mulberry will have garbage/recycle and yard waste picked up on Mondays. Please remove all trash totes/recycling bins from the roadside once they have been empties by the Florida Refuse Services. If you are in need of garbage totes/recycle bins, please call City of Mulberry City Hall to schedule a delivery.
Yard trash may not contain any limbs or branches longer than 4 feet in length. Leaves and small clippings should be bagged, bundled or placed in a garbage tote. Yard trash containing building materials or other garbage will not be picked up. The garbage collectors may only make brief stops, so large amounts may not be completely picked up. For pickup of appliances, furniture, or other large objects, please call City of Mulberry City Hall to have a date for pick up scheduled with Florida Refuse Services. Please be aware, there may be a fee for larger pick-ups.
If you have any questions regarding your utility bill. Please call The City of Mulberry City Hall at (863) 425-1125 and press “3”.