P.O. Box 707, Mulberry, FL 33860
Available positions will be listed below. If you are interested in applying, please submit an application, along with your resume to Sharon Lauther for consideration.
We also accept applications via fax at 863-425-0188.
CITY OF MULBERRY IS HIRING A UTILITY CITY SERVICE WORKER
REQUIREMENTS: EXPERIENCE WITH WATER AND WASTEWATER LINE REPAIR AND MAINTENANCE.
- MUST BE WILLING TO WORK CALL OUT ROTATION.
- MUST BE WILLING AND AVAILABLE FOR OVERTIME AS NEEDED
- PLUMBING EXPERIENCE
- PREFER CDL CLASS B.
- MUST BE ABLE TO OPERATE A COMMERCIAL MOWER AND OTHER COMMERCIAL EQUIPMENT
APPLICATIONS FOR EMPLOYMENT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM CITY HALL-104 S. CHURCH AVENUE, MULBERRY, FL 33860 (863-425-1125) OR EMAIL RESUME TO firstname.lastname@example.org
SALARY DEPENDS ON QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
CITY OF MULBERRY IS A DRUG AND SMOKE FREE WORKPLACE.
The City of Mulberry is seeking one (1) part- time position to fill the position of Cultural Programing Assistant
Seeking an assertive individual interested in promoting the missions and facilities of The City of Mulberry’s historic and cultural offerings including The Mulberry Phosphate Museum, The Mulberry Cultural Center, The Gem Theater, and city-wide events.
Duties would include but not be limited to:
- Facilitate and perform tours at Museum and Cultural Center
- Provide quality customer service at all venues
- Effectively communicate educational narratives to a diverse array of guests on the topics of history, natural science, art, and humanities as instructed
- Effectively follow lesson plans for departmental programming with emphasis for elementary students
- Special event assistance
- Collections care assistance
- Audio/Visual systems management
- Assistance with installation of exhibitions and exhibition break-down
- Fast learner
- Strong public speaking skills
- Flexibility with schedules with Saturday and evening availability
- Able to work with small and large groups of all ages.
- Ability to operate an automated computer system with speed and accuracy including Microsoft Office suite, Internet, social media, and basic audio/visual systems
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time and lift 20 pounds
- Bi-lingual preferable, but not required
Salary DOQ. The City of Mulberry is EOE and all applicants are subject to a pre-employment drug screening.
Please submit your resume to:
Position open until filled.
Employment applications are available for download below, or may be picked up at City Hall.
**** Please note that after opening the application online, you will have to open it in another editable format in order to fill out online.****